Statement of Faith
1. We believe that Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God. We believe that He died upon the cross at
Calvary, that He arose from the tomb after three days, and that He will one day return to judge the world.
2. We believe all men are born with a sinful nature, and that the finished work of the Cross will redeem anyone
who calls upon the name of Christ Jesus from the power of sin, and that salvation is available to all who will
3. We believe that God is triune, Father , Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are one. We believe in the
baptism of the Holy Spirit and the manifestation of the fruit and the gifts of the Spirit. We Believe that the purpose
of the Holy Spirit is to interact with mankind in the areas of teaching, leadership, and revelation, in accordance
with the will of God for every individual.
4. We believe that the scriptures are the inspired Word of God, and that they are the absolute authority set forth
by God to govern the affairs of men.
5. We believe that every man is accountable as the steward of his life, and the resources that God has placed
him in charge of.. We believe in tithing in accordance with the scriptures, and in doing so, that it affords the
believer an act of obedience in the principles of being a good steward.
6. We believe that the Church is the future Bride of Christ, and the present Body of Christ, consisting of all
those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. We believe in the assembly of believers for the
purpose of preaching salvation to the lost, and equipping believers with the word of God..
7. We believe in praising and worshiping the Lord through singing, clapping, and the lifting of hands. We believe
every believer has been given the authority to ask freely of the Lord for the desires of his heart.
8. We believe in the anointing of oil, and laying on of hands, by the elders of the church. We believe that this
action, and the prayer of faith, shall save the sick within the church body.
9. We believe that every believer has an obligation to be a witness for Christ Jesus. We believe the Lord
commands us to go out and preach the good news in all the earth.
10. We believe in water baptism by immersion as an act of obedience to the Word of God. We believe that all
those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior should be baptized in water as a public profession
of their faith in Christ.
11. We believe that every believer has a personal relationship with the Lord, and that as His sons and daughters,
every Christian has immediate access to the throne of Grace and the ability to manifest the power of the Lord
Jesus Christ in ministry.
Road To Life Ministries